Saturday, November 21, 2009

I am a failure

at nablopomo

I wish I could spend more time blogging, but I'm a busy girl. And, my life isn't that interesting outside of school and school is pretty typical. For instance, my Friday was like this:
830-9am emails
9-910 talk with Chair about grant $ request
910-925 student evals in a colleague's class
930-11 grade/prepare for class/finish grant $ request
11-12 class
12-1 talk course design w/ colleagues/lunch @ desk
1-2 email, wrap up grading online assignments, Habitat stuff
2-430 go home/watch Mad Men
430 go back to school for Habitat for Humanity fundraiser/ Holiday info booth
6 go home for dinner and Mad Men
see? boring but full

Today, I watched tv for a few hours while I woke up and ate breakfast, did some laundry, and chilled. Then, we went to the farm to watch a ballgame, and I graded for many hours and fished for about 30 minutes...was cold and they weren't biting.

Then, dinner w/ the inlaws and now, I'm doing online banking and e-errands like that.

I've been awake for 14 hours and 6 of those were spent grading.

my life is too boring for nablopomo. prolly that should be my excuse. yes.

No comments: