Wednesday, November 04, 2009

nothings on tv on a

wednesday. we've tried to watch Trauma but it's no St Elsewhere. And, though Boone in on Vampire Diaries, I'm not feeling it. Modern family is funny. And there's always cartoon network. that made me think that I haven't heard back from the pop culture conference yet...hmmm.

taught and advised all day. got some grumpy honors students and football player that has a transfer problem and told one student to withdraw and try again in the Fall...

had a meeting with the grant person and some how got some committee work done.

no feelings of needing to hit trees with bats, so that's good.

spouse made me laugh till I cried tonite. tweeted it. be jealous.

oooo and there's a hint of hope for an addition...may be a big xmas around here.

2 comments:

kasey mckinzie said...

I heard about the grumpy honors people.

I am happy you feel no need to hit trees with bats. Thats my thing.

I will never be jealous of your tweeting(?) abilities. Only of your big brain.

Is this addition going to be a real one or is it going to be a goat?

Murph said...

it's a kid either way.