Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Winter Break

Week 3.

Last week I sent off my manuscript and proposed another article. And, I revised another proposal. New Years Eve we spent time @ the farm and New Years Day, we chilled.

I guess my break was mostly about revisions professionally. Things are looking up for me as far as publication possibilities and this seems to be happening in an ideal time.

The new semester brings university Assessment responsibilities, a new class - Composition Theory and Practice, and a new business venture in goats for the spouse. Tmw, it all begins...and I've got my arms wide open.

Bring. it.

1 comment:

kasey mckinzie said...

I'm interested in your ctp class. i browsed through michaela's book the other night.

and you're scary when new stuff is going on. bring it? what happened to a good ole fashioned cringe? :)